The time has passed, now we cant say “Hindi-Chini bhai bhai”. Now we should be seriously think of China as a Big Threat to our nation.It has paased all its limits as a decent friend and is challenging indian sovereignty 19-KM incursion what Chinese have dared, this will not go as “GOOD” in India-China relationship History. Now the china had come into Despang valley in the Ladak region, within a night, the Chinese army has pitched tents over there and the indian army came to know of this situation after 1 day of this incursion. China says its army is doing normal patrolling operations, but patrolling and pitching tent inside 19km of LAC(Line of Actual Control) is something not at all normal. This is an intentional trick or provoking by Chinese army, thus telling Indian army that its your turn to do something.
Indian Government :
1. What indian government is doing?
2. Why the foreign affairs ministry is silent?
3. What is Man-Mohan Singh as PM doing?
Does the central government don’t have any Gutt’s to faceoff Chinese. Doesn’t Indian and China have Economic Ties, if so then why don’t the government Cutt-Off trade with Chinese. Threaten China of serious Economic consequqnces. We have many Indian Companies working over there like InfoSys, Reliance, Satyam…etc. Why cant we tel them to withdraw their business operations. Anyhow we know that they are starting of software operations and they want to compete us in software space. So they are actually taking a lot of training from indian software giants. Why don’t we cut this Off?
Indian Citizens :
1. What our indian citizens are doing? Busy watching IPL.
2. Why the today’s youth not thinking of this? Today’s youth are COOL DUDE’s, they don’t care about India as a country. All they are worried about is MCDonald’s, KFC, Pizzahut,Bar Shops….weekend parties.
3. Why don’t we take candle light marches for this issue, but only raise voice for Kejriwal and delhi rape victims. Atleast we could do this peace march, because we are champions of peace & non-voilence funda…..
Indian Politicians :
1. What indian politicians are doing? Busy campaingning for elections.
2. Are our leader’s really so impotent?
3. Are they busy attending IPL matches?
Why the Indian media, especially our English Media are silent on this. Are they scared of losing TRP’s for this IPL season? They don’t want this story to take over IPL effect on all media channel’s and as wells as political compulsions as we have elections going on in Karnataka and LokShabha elections very nearing.
This is not the Chinese doing this for the first time. They have violated this, many times in ASSAM, Arunachal Pradesh & Kashmir Regions. This is the time we citizens put some pressure on politicians, government’s to take serious action for this Chinese act. Otherwise country and country-people will be laughable material for other countries like Pakistan. Open your Heart and Brains for this.